Monday, August 10, 2009

I've been painting

So I've been painting.For the last 4 days I've done 4 paintings/drawings..
one I gave to Sterling.
But those were the three from the last couple of days..
I have discovered watercolor this week..
I likes.























"Faith"
This is a bit of a character of my cousin faith who is actually a professional clown. And she's really beautiful so... that's that.























"The Spektator"
This one started as a Regina Spektor inspired doodle with watercolor pencils.. which I then sprayed with a water spritzer.. wooooo.






















"untitled/ life giving"
idk, I just like this one.

2 comments:

  1. Very well written.
    I wish one day all people will be treated equally throughout the world... but that will never happen. Men are too controlling T___T

    ReplyDelete